Are You A WAHS?
Work-At-Home Success offers five
ways to promote your home business or resource.
1) You can submit your classified
ad for free at WAHS's
2) Success Profile: If you work at home at least part-time (16 hours per
week or more) for an employer or in your own business, I would like to hear from you.
Your experiences can help others who would like to work at home. Work-At-Home
Success offers two ways to help others by sharing your Success
3) Submit an article for WAHS
Jobs and News OR home business know-how for our Business Ideas section. To
submit to either, simply email your article or information to WAHS.
Read below about submission for Home
Work-At-Home Success profiles a person who
has successfully found a way to work at home. The profile offers
successful home workers a chance not only to share their success but also
to obtain FREE publicity for their business or work-at-home job.
Each person profiled is
listed under "Mentors".
To be profiled in Work-At-Home Success, you will need
to complete a questionnaire that outlines your efforts and experiences in working at home.
Click on the link below for a copy of the questionnaire.
Yes, I would like to be
Also, Work-At-Home Success is launching a new feature
called Home Business Ideas. I am looking for people to write articles
about how to start and run specific home businesses. If you have a home
business and are willing to write a feature on how start and run it,
please send an article that includes the following information:
1) What is your business?
2) What does someone need to start (equipment and skills)?
3) How much does it cost to start?
4) What special permits or licenses are needed (if any)?
5) What can someone reasonably expect to make from this business? Approximately how long does it take to earn this amount (and how many hours per week)?
6) Provide general information on running such a business (day-to-day activities).
7) How is this business best promoted and marketed?
8) What are other resources about this business? (You may include your website or other resources you have created.)
9) Provide any other information you feel is important.
You are free to organize and format your article any way you'd like but please try to include all the above information. If you have written a home business start-up book or manual, please feel free to mention it.
Your article will appear on your own page linked to from the Home Business Ideas page. Further, your article may be used as part of the Home Business Ideas feature of the Work-At-Home Success News newsletter.
Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please identify your submission with: Home Business Idea Article in the subject
Thank you for helping others become a Work-At-Home Success!