Blog for WAHS
Work-At-Home Success is always in the need for fresh content related to working at home. WAHS doesn’t pay for articles, but it does provide additional exposure to your business. If you have articles you’d like to share, please let WAHS know. Please note that WAHS published guest posts for free, but charges for sponsored posts (“Support Contributer Posts”). If you’re post doesn’t meet the criteria below, then odds are it’s a sponsored post (see sponsored post information below). If you have questions, use the form below to contact me.
Here are WAHS’s guest post submission guidelines:
1. WAHS accepts original content only.
2. Your submission may be edited for grammar, spelling and clarity. Your concept and links will remain intact.
3. No links allowed in the content. You can contact WAHS regarding sponsored posts if you need in-content links (see below).
4. One link can be posted in your bio at the end of your article. It will be screened before posting.
5. All articles will be reviewed, but there is no guarantee they will run. Articles may be scheduled for posting at a future date. You will receive notification when your article runs.
If you have questions, please let me know. Otherwise, you can submit your article using the form below.
Required fields are marked *.
Sponsored Posts: Your article can be a review, giveaway or informative post that includes up to 3 in-post links pointing to your website or a website you’re writing on behalf of. You can include keywords and SEO. All content and links must be related to working at home (i.e. home business, marketing, home office, supplies, finances, taxes, productivity etc). You can include an image. All sponsored posts will be reviewed and edited. Any needed changes will be discussed prior to posting. WAHS will disclose that the post is a “Supporting Contributer Post” and compensated for. To meet Google policy the post or the the links will be No Follow. Per Google, this is done “In order to prevent paid links from influencing search results and negatively impacting users.” Sponsored posts written by you are $75. Sponsored posts that you ask to be written by me are $125. Please Contact WAHS to make sponsored post arrangements.