Get Paid to Help Others Work At Home!
Did you know that Work-At-Home Success has an affiliate program through which you can make money helping others find their own work-at-home path?
Affiliate programs are an easy low-cost way to make money online. In just three steps you can start earning money*:
2. Choose the products you want to promote. Your choices are the Jobs Online Toolkit, Work-At-Home Success University Courses and Profit Blog Blueprint
3. Get your affiliate links.
4. Let others know about the great products you’ve found to help them work at home.
You can promote my books through the Amazon Associate’s Program as well:
Sign up for Amazon.com’s Associate’s program to help spread the word about The Work-At-Home Success Bible. Joining is free and easy.
- Sign up for Amazon.com’s Associate’s program.
- Log into your associate’s account.
- Click on the “Links and Banners” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Add Product Links now” from the first option.
- Enter “Work-At-Home Success Bible” or ISBN “978-1-598969-916-6″ or “Jobs Online Truex” or ISBN “978-1456589189”
- Click on “Get Link” next to the book’s option.
- Select your link type in box 1. (Text/Graphic/Text&Graphic)
- Customize the link if you want (optional) in box 2.
- View the preview provided to see how your link will look.
- Copy the code in box 3 and paste it on your web page or blog.
* Affiliate marketing is a real and viable way to make money at home; however, its not fast or automatic. Like any other legitimate work-at-home option, it requires learning the process, making a plan, and doing the work. Some great resources on how to make money with affiliate marketing include:
Leslie Truex is an ideaphoric writer, speaker, entrepreneur, social worker and mom trying to do it all from the comfort of her home. Since 1998, she's been helping others create careers they love by providing work-at-home information and resources through Work-At-Home Success.
Note: Work-At-Home Success contains advertising as well as screened work-at-home jobs and resources. Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation if you register or buy using the link. Occasionally, WAHS publishes "Supporting Contributor" posts or paid reviews for which compensation is paid. These posts are marked as such. All opinions are my own. Click here for full details and disclosures.