This post may include affiliate links or compensated content. Click here for our disclosure policy
There is an idea that work-at-home jobs are menial or don’t pay well. The truth is that work-at-home jobs are like traditional jobs; they exist at all levels. Some are ideal for people that have little to no experience, while others are highly professional.
Over at FlexJobs, they’re always on top of telecommuting trends, and frequently post articles that list top paying work-at-home jobs. Below I’ve posted the jobs FlexJobs reports pays $100,000 per year or more, and below them, a few that pay $50,000 or more. Not only to you get the job title, but I’ve included a link to open job listings for that job.
Before I get to them, here are a few things you need to know:
- Like in the traditional world, job salaries of work-at-home jobs are usually based on education, skills, and experience. Many of these jobs are senior level jobs that require a college degree and experience.
- Depending on your knowledge and experience, you may not be able to start at the $100,000 level.
- Not all jobs may be full-time telecommute positions. Some may require some onsite work.
With each job listing, I’ve included a link to current job postings. At the end of this article, you’ll find more information on how to find these jobs from other sources.
Work-At-Home Jobs that Pay $100,000 or More
- eCommerce Director Salary: $175,000 – $200,000
- Senior Medical Director Salary: $140,000 – $155,000
- Sales Director Salary: $120,000 – $150,000
- Qualitative User Experience Researcher $100,000 to $120,000
- Back-End Web Developer Salary: $100,000 – $120,000
- Automation Engineer $95,000 to $115,000
- Senior Business Analyst Salary: $90,000 – $120,000
- Team Lead, Statistical Programming Salary: $100,000 – $115,000
- Account Executive Salary: $100,000
- Payroll Manager Salary: $70,000 – $100,000
- Project Manager $65,000 to $105,000
Work-At-Home Jobs that Pay $50,000+
- Utilization Manager: $92,000
- Senior Business Analyst: $57,000 to $90,000
- Digital Marketing Analyst: $60,000 to $80,000
- Research Molecular Biologist: $59,000 to $77,000
- Product Designer: $50,000 to $70,000
- Registered Nurse – Home Health Assessments: $60,000
Where to Find High Paying Work-At-Home Jobs
Each of the job types above link to listings over at Flexjobs, which offers tons of information about the job, the companies, and tips to get hired. But if you’d like to search for work-at-home jobs in other locations, you can search the resources below. Note that you’ll need to weed out the onsite jobs from the work-at-home ones. Use the job title you’re looking for (i.e. Payroll Manager) plus a work-at-home job search keyword, such as “work at home,” virtual, telecommute or remote.
You can also search for these six-figure jobs at ZipRecruiter using the search option below. Simply input the job title + “work at home” or telecommute. For example, Payroll Manger “work at home” or Payroll Manager Telecommute. If you don’t get results, enter your country (i.e. US).