Over the last month, I’ve shared information on what it takes to succeed at working from home, how to find and get a work-at-home job, and how to start and build a home business. Have you done any of the recommended tasks? If not, why not? The perfect work-at-home opportunity is not going to show up in your email box. Finding or creating a way to work-at-home is a proactive activity. If you want to work at home, you have to make it happen. So today I’m going to recap what you need to do to work at home:
1. Learn about working at home through books and reputable websites and blogs.
2. Create a burning desire to reach your work-at-home goal. Imagine what your life will be like when you work at home.
3. Make a commitment to reach your goal, no matter what.
4. Inventory your skills, interests and passions and identify job and business prospects based on what you know, do or love.
5. Search for and research jobs and business ideas.
6. Determine what it will take to get a job or start a business.
7. Create an action plan to reach your goal.
8. Do something every day to work towards your goal.
9. Keep informed about working at home and trends in your industry.
10. Never, ever quit!