There are many ways to making money at home, but not all of them will suit your needs. If you want to stay home with children, customer service may not work because you generally have to work set hours in a quiet undisturbed setting. If you want to travel, having set hours can be a challenge as well.
Home Business Ideas
Discover great tips to become a successful seller on Amazon FBA!
Love or hate Amazon, you can’t deny that for the regular person wanting to DIY a home-based career, Amazon offers a ton of methods and tools. Want to publish a book? Amazon can help you do that for free. Want to sell your old books and items around the house? Amazon will let you do that. Do you have a website or blog you want to promote products on? Amazon can help you do that. Want to dropship doo-dads? Amazon will help you do that. read more
When you think of Instagram, you might think if Kim Kimkardashian or foodies posting their daily meals. But in many ways, Instagram is like another social media platform where people post what’s going on in their lives, except they do it through pictures. What’s even better, is you can make money on social media, including Instagram. read more
Discover how private label rights (PLR) content can save you time in your online business!I’m in a private funnel group for women at Facebook, and recently someone posted a question about how other members got content. While several said they hired out for some of their content, I shared that as a die-hard DIYer, I often used private label rights (PLR) content.
What is Private Label Rights (PLR) Content?PLR is content you can buy, and then modify and post as your own. You can find PLR content of articles, ebooks, software, video, audio, and graphics.
What is the Advantage of Using PLR Content?I like PLR over writing from scratch or hiring a writer for several reasons including:
- PLR saves me a great deal of time compared to writing from scratch. If I want to write a report, I have to research, organize, and write. PLR gives a basic report already researched, organized, and written, and my time is spent tweaking to add or remove the content I want, and making it my own.
- PLR content is very affordable compared to hiring a writer. When you factor in the time involved in plotting and writing, I think buying PRL is cost effective, over writing from scratch, as well.
- You can modify the content of PLR so that it’s in your voice and style. With PLR rights, you can add, delete, rearrange and revise the content. In fact, to be unique, you should absolutely change PLR content. By modify, I don’t mean simply rewrite, but also you can often break up a report into articles, or combine articles into a report. PLR is extremely versatile.
- You can claim authorship and ownership of PLR. While someone else wrote the basic bones of the PLR content, because you’ve modified it, and as part of the license you’re given, you can put your name it and claim copyright.
Are there Downsides to PLR?There are a few reasons why you might not want to use PLR, such as:
- PLR content isn’t exclusive. While some PLR sources limit the number of licenses they sell, you’re still buying content that hundreds, maybe even thousands of others have bought and intend to use. This is why revising the content to make it unique is so important.
- The materials are often generic and boring, and some are poorly written. Again, this is why rewriting PLR content is important, so you can add your own voice and style to make the content interesting and unique to you.
- Some PLR has restrictions on how you can use it. For example, you may not be able to offer the content for free. Or you might not be able to use the same cover that comes with the report. While these limitations are mostly in master resale rights (MRR) materials, PLR content may have some restrictions as well so you should read the licence carefully.
How PLR Can Save You Time in Your Online Business
For the most part, I’ve used PLR content to create lead magnet and other freebies I offer in my online ventures. However, there are many ways you can use PLR to provide value while saving time in your online business. read more
When I started my work-at-home journey in the mid-1990’s, I read everything I could find on working at home. I came across a book by Barbara Winter called Making a Living without a Job, in which I was first introduced to the idea of multiple streams of income (or multiple profit centers as she called it). Essentially, she said that it was easier to build 3 profit centers to $1,000 each than to built a single one to $3,000. Initially, I dismissed the multiple income idea. I wanted a single job that paid me to work at home. read more
Odds are you’re visiting Work-At-Home Success today to get information. Information is one of the top reasons people go online. They want to learn how to solve a problem, research an idea, or get tips. You can profit off information, and in this article, I’m going to show you how. read more
2018 marks the 20th year Work-At-Home Success has been online helping people find or create the home based career of their dreams. In that time, I’ve seen work-at-home opportunities grow. The tools and services to support working at home have gotten better and less expensive. Today, there is no reason why you can’t work at home. read more
Looking for Fun Ways to Make Money at Home?
More often than not, the words work and fun rarely go together. But work doesn’t have to be unpleasant, tedious, boring or stressful. Especially if you’re creating a career from home, why not find one that you’re excited about doing? Working at home in a job or business you hate is hard. In fact, it’s more difficult than commuting to a job you hate because it’s harder to make yourself do the work. Here are 7 fun ways you can turn activities you enjoy into income from home. read more
Did you know that 51% of Americans prefer to shop online and that 96% of Americans with Internet access have bought online, 80% of them in the last month, according to BigCommerce. Owning an online store is a viable and potentially profitable way to make a living from home. But for many would-be online store owners, there are a few drawbacks. For one, maintaining an inventory of items to sell can be costly and take up room in the house. Some online store owners overcome this through dropshipping, but that has it’s own set of problems, namely it can be expensive and with so many other people selling the same items, it can be hard to compete. Other dropship issues include long shipping times and poor quality products. The final challenge is determining how to set up the ecommerce site. read more
The Internet has made it easier and more affordable than ever to make money online from the comfort of your home. While online opportunities aren’t your only way to earn income, they are usually more flexible than other options. In many cases you can work anytime and anywhere, as long as you have Internet access. Further, depending on your goals, you don’t necessarily need to invest anything but your time to get started. Here are free ways you can get started making money online for free. read more