Want to know how and where to find legitimate work-at-home jobs?
Would you like to know how to set your resume apart from the thousands of other applicants?
The FREE Work At Home Job Webinar will teach you all that and more! You’ll learn:
- What work-at-home jobs are and aren’t so you can weed out the duds.
- The most common work-at-home jobs.
- How to find the best work-at-home jobs for you.
- How to make your resume stand out from the crowd so you can get hired.
- How to avoid job scams.
- And more!
If you’re serious about wanting a work-at-home job, this course will provide you with all basics you need to know. And it’s free!
While the seminar is free, you do need to register to receive webinar details and other information, and reserve your spot as space is limited. Use the form below to register.
(NOTE: If you have any trouble with the form below, you can register here or contact me here.)
1. What is a webinar?
A webinar is an information seminar done online. You’ll receive a link to the webinar, and at the established time, you’ll use the link to access the webinar. A call-in option is often included if you just want to listen in on the webinar.
2. How much does it cost?
The cost can vary, but WAHS webinars are typically free. If you call in by phone, you may have long-distance or data costs.
3. Do I need any special equipment to listen in?
You should have good Internet service.
4. How does it work?
Simply register for the webinar you want to attend and mark the date and time on your calendar. At the time of the seminar, simply access the event through the link you were sent after registration, or call in with the number and access code (if needed).
5. I’m haveing trouble getting to the webinar.
In general, accessing webinars is easy, but if you’re having difficulties, there are a couple of things you can try:
1) Close your browser and try again.
2) Clear your cache and try again.
3) Make sure you’re connected to the Internet.