The Customer Support Specialist is the primary point of contact for Brightree’s customers. We are seeking a customer oriented individual coupled with in depth knowledge of the HHP space to provide exceptional service to our clients.
• Answer billing and accounts receivable related questions regarding the use of Brightree Home Health, and Hospice (HHP) solution in a friendly, effective, and efficient manner
• Diagnose and resolve basic and complex customer billing and accounts receivable questions or problems over the telephone or through electronic communication
• Interact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues that may not have standard documented solutions
• Document new issues, FAQs, and resolutions for a robust knowledge base.
• Identify critical issues that may impact all clients, provide proactive communications, product fixes and subsequent uploads
• Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems and issues
• Work closely with customers to ensure we are providing solutions that meet their needs
• Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new product offered
To apply for this job please visit www.brightree.com.