Bigscreen has frequent weekly and monthly updates, and we need 30-90 second videos, GIFs, and screenshots to explain and promote new features. We are looking for a creative and experienced video editor to capture footage of Bigscreen and edit video game trailers.
You must be able to communicate the purpose and excitement of Bigscreen and virtual reality, and craft an engaging narrative around features and use cases of Bigscreen.
Part of your responsibilities will be to come up with creative stories and ideas, followed by shooting footage using in-engine (Unity3d) camera tools, and external capture tools (ex. Open Broadcaster Software/OBS). You will need to be not only an editor but a director and cinematographer as well.
- 2+ years of video editing experience
- Strong skills in video editing using tools like Premiere Pro/After Effects
- Strong skills in visual design (typography, layout, text effects) using tools like Photoshop/Sketch
- Portfolio of video game trailers or similar
- Creative production and storytelling skills
- Experience working independently, as well as collaboratively
- Strong communication skills in English
- Familiarity and love of video games in various genres on PC/consoles
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.