If you build it they will come. At least that’s what most new business owners and freelancers think. The truth is quite different. Along with providing a great product and/or excellent service, you need to market your home business. In fact, I’d argue that your major job, once your business delivery systems are in place, is getting the word out. People can’t buy from you or hire you if they don’t know about you.
Easy Ideas to Make More Money from Home
One of the challenges to home business is making the most money possible from your venture. To do that, you need to have an income stream (i.e. something to sell) and people who want to buy it. So what happens if your falling short in either of these or you simply want to make more money? read more
Check out this video tour of DesignEvo a free online logo maker where you can make a professional customized logo to show off your brand!
I got an email from DesignEvo telling me about its free logo maker and asking if I could take a look and post about it here at WAHS. (Note, this is NOT a sponsored post or review.) read more
Discover how private label rights (PLR) content can save you time in your online business!I’m in a private funnel group for women at Facebook, and recently someone posted a question about how other members got content. While several said they hired out for some of their content, I shared that as a die-hard DIYer, I often used private label rights (PLR) content.
What is Private Label Rights (PLR) Content?PLR is content you can buy, and then modify and post as your own. You can find PLR content of articles, ebooks, software, video, audio, and graphics.
What is the Advantage of Using PLR Content?I like PLR over writing from scratch or hiring a writer for several reasons including:
- PLR saves me a great deal of time compared to writing from scratch. If I want to write a report, I have to research, organize, and write. PLR gives a basic report already researched, organized, and written, and my time is spent tweaking to add or remove the content I want, and making it my own.
- PLR content is very affordable compared to hiring a writer. When you factor in the time involved in plotting and writing, I think buying PRL is cost effective, over writing from scratch, as well.
- You can modify the content of PLR so that it’s in your voice and style. With PLR rights, you can add, delete, rearrange and revise the content. In fact, to be unique, you should absolutely change PLR content. By modify, I don’t mean simply rewrite, but also you can often break up a report into articles, or combine articles into a report. PLR is extremely versatile.
- You can claim authorship and ownership of PLR. While someone else wrote the basic bones of the PLR content, because you’ve modified it, and as part of the license you’re given, you can put your name it and claim copyright.
Are there Downsides to PLR?There are a few reasons why you might not want to use PLR, such as:
- PLR content isn’t exclusive. While some PLR sources limit the number of licenses they sell, you’re still buying content that hundreds, maybe even thousands of others have bought and intend to use. This is why revising the content to make it unique is so important.
- The materials are often generic and boring, and some are poorly written. Again, this is why rewriting PLR content is important, so you can add your own voice and style to make the content interesting and unique to you.
- Some PLR has restrictions on how you can use it. For example, you may not be able to offer the content for free. Or you might not be able to use the same cover that comes with the report. While these limitations are mostly in master resale rights (MRR) materials, PLR content may have some restrictions as well so you should read the licence carefully.
How PLR Can Save You Time in Your Online Business
For the most part, I’ve used PLR content to create lead magnet and other freebies I offer in my online ventures. However, there are many ways you can use PLR to provide value while saving time in your online business. read more
By Daniel Ross
When starting out as a blogger, there is one tremendously helpful tool at your disposal: email marketing. The more people you can get to sign up to your email lists – and actually open your emails – the faster your blog will grow. A lot of new bloggers are beginners at email marketing too. read more
Want to make a passive income with affiliate marketing but don’t want to blog? You can use a marketing funnel and email system to build a passive income with affiliate marketing instead. read more
READ LATER - DOWNLOAD AS PDF >>CLICK HERE<<
The other day I posted a project on Freelancer looking for an IT specialist to do some work on WAHS to fix her slow load times. Within minutes, tons of bids filled my account. How would I pick just one? To make it easy I began to sort them, but most of them had good reviews and experience, so the next step was to read their bids. read more
READ LATER - DOWNLOAD AS PDF >>CLICK HERE<<
How to take a professional photo easily and affordably!
9 ways to beat the system and look like the star you are in every photo!
You’re smart. You’re savvy. You know your stuff. But it’s crickets whenever you try to break out of your own glass ceiling. read more
When I ask other online entrepreneurs about the one strategy they could never do without, their answer is nearly always email marketing. There is a reason successful Internet business owners say, “The gold is in the list.” But many beginning online entrepreneurs put off starting a list thinking it’s too expensive or hard. Not starting a list right away means leaving money on the table. Here are actionable tips that you can start using today. read more