Win 1 Month Access to Flexjobs!
The Flexjobs Giveaway is now over and all winners have been contacted!
Work-At-Home Success and Flexjobs are spreading the love this week…work-at-home job love that is. Starting today and running until 11:59 February 14, you can enter to win a free month of access to Flexjobs, where you’ll find the best professional and flexible jobs in over 50 career categories. Every job is hand-screened and legitimate. Guaranteed.
Visit Flexjobs to see all the great perks and then come back here and enter below!!
Plus, there are a host of other prizes you can win to help you find and get hired to a work-at-home job, including the:
- Get a Work-At-Home Job Course at Work-At-Home Success University (5 winners) and
- The Online Job Resource (10 winners)
Entering is easy and you can enter more than once using a variety of the entry methods below. Each option counts as 1 entry. For example, if you follow Flexjobs on Twitter and sign up for the WAHS newsletter, that is 2 entries. Please see contest rules below.
Official Contest Rules
1. To participate, complete an entry form using one or all of the entry options, including following Work-At-Home Success and Flexjobs on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribing to the Work-At-Home Success newsletter.
2. The contest will be conducted February 8, 2015 through February 14, 2015. Deadline for entries is February 14, 2015. Winners will be selected by random on Sunday, February 16, 2016. Winners will need to supply their emails at the time of winning notification to receive their prizes. All prizes will be delivered within 48 hours of receiving delivery information.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. One qualifier per household. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited.
4. The contest is open to U.S. residents, with the exception of employees and family of Work-At-Home Success and Flexjobs.
5. All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents.
6. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither Work-At-Home Success and Flexjobs, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
I am a golf professional looking for a at home opportunity in the golf industry. Any ideas?
I’m not aware of anything specific, but I imagine there are blogs and other publications that need golf-related content (article, videos etc) they might pay for. If you had access to golf equipment wholesale, you can set up an online store (or eBay). You can create and sell your own tutorials (videos, e-content) on improving one’s swing or putting accuracy. Ultimately, what can do from home depends on your skills and how to can use them to sell what you know or your skills. Good luck.