Work-At-Home Success Profile Andrew Reeves
Today’s Work-At-Home Success Profile is on Andrew Reeves from Luxe Translation Services.
My name is Andrew Reeves and I am the founder and CEO of Luxe Translation Services, a translation company providing translation and interpretation services in over 200 languages.
1) How did you get started working from home?
After graduating from college, I got some 9 to 5 jobs, but could not see myself stuck at such jobs. I was an entrepreneur and my life’s passion was to build businesses.
2) How did you choose the work-at-home career you do?
I was working at a translation company before and I had learned the business in and out, plus I liked the industry.
3) How did you get started (basic initial steps)?
I learned about online marketing, built my own site and started marketing it. I hired a small business consultant to help with setting up the business.
4) How did you get your first client or customer or job?
I got my first job from my website. A client landed on my site and called me.
5) How do you market your business?
I do some online marketing and I also network with businesses that can refer me clients.
6) What does your usual day look like?
Usually I am on the phone with clients, or on Skype with translators, or setting up projects, or negotiating deals, or meeting clients in person.
7) What do you know now that you wish you knew when you started?
I wish I had known more about division of labor. When I first started, I was doing everything myself and it slowed down my progress. It is better to outsource or hire people who know what they are doing instead of trying to learn everything yourself.
8) What advice would you give someone who wants to work from home?
My advice is to treat your business like a real business. Take it seriously, your business is not a hobby, its goal is to generate revenue.
Connect with Andrew
Website URL: Luxe Translation Services
Twitter Handle: @luxetranslation
Facebook Page: Luxe Translation Services